Enjoy the big screen experience with us at the University of Otago's Red Lecture Theatre (located near the side entrance of the Scott Building, Great King St, across from the emergency entrance to the Dunedin Public Hospital).
Welcome to the Dunedin Film Society's 2014 season of classic and contemporary cinema from across New Zealand and around the world.
- Exciting cinema that pushes the boundaries
- See films you may never have heard of - you'll be surprised how much you enjoy them
- Weekly screenings that give you time to reflect
- Exceptional value - a full membership subscription works out to less than $3 a film (there is no additional admission fee)
- Great discounts at local cinemas (Rialto and Metro), and the 2014 New Zealand International Film Festival (Dunedin 31 July-17 August) and the Dunedin Italian Film Festival.
Next screening: Wednesday 23 July , 7.30pm
NOTES FOR A COASTLINE
Zoe Roland│NZ│2004│26 mins│Digital
Notes for a Coastline is an essayist documentary about cultural memory with regard to place; in this instance, Gore Bay, a beach settlement in the South Island of New Zealand.
* Casual admission will be possible, in exchange for a small donation.